Don your glad rags, fill your champagne flute and take a seat because it’s the VeloVoices Christmas Party and YOU’RE invited.*
Kathi, Luke, Midge, Issie and Euan come armed with party games which (kind of) look back on the 2021 pro cycling season.
Play along with Midge’s Hipster Quotes Game, Kathi’s Connections, Issie’s Higher or Lower and Euan’s Game For The Ages.
Along the way, we cover forgotten Giro winners, the Olympics, the classics and grumpy old men.
We hope you enjoy listening, let us know how you got on with the games and, from everyone at VeloVoices Towers, have a great Christmas!
*Covid passport required. Sorry Andrew.
Take your seat at the VeloVoices table and revel in the joy of Paris-Roubaix and the World Championships.
Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan chew over two huge weekends of racing including:
- The chaos of a wet and filthy Monument
- Cycling fans united with one common enemy
- A well deserved world champion
- And Luke moans about how long the season has been
Plus Hipster Corner with tales of Mark Cavendish and Andre Greipel and a look ahead to a beautiful week of autumn racing.
If you spot the non-deliberate mistake on the winner of last year’s Il Lombardia please tweet @lukethecycliste who will be handling all complaints on this issue.
The band is back together! Kathi, Midge, Luke, Issie and Euan pull up their chairs at the VeloVoices conference table and chew on everything that’s gone on in cycling over the past couple of weeks.
- Issie and Kathi give us a fan’s eye view of the Tour of Britain
- Our American amigo, Luke, is the designated reporter for the European Championships
- More hipster races than you can shake a stick at
- Comings and goings through transfers and retirements
- And very excited previews for the Worlds and Paris-Roubaix