Take your seat at the VeloVoices table and revel in the joy of Paris-Roubaix and the World Championships.
Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan chew over two huge weekends of racing including:
- The chaos of a wet and filthy Monument
- Cycling fans united with one common enemy
- A well deserved world champion
- And Luke moans about how long the season has been
Plus Hipster Corner with tales of Mark Cavendish and Andre Greipel and a look ahead to a beautiful week of autumn racing.
If you spot the non-deliberate mistake on the winner of last year’s Il Lombardia please tweet @lukethecycliste who will be handling all complaints on this issue.
The band is back together! Kathi, Midge, Luke, Issie and Euan pull up their chairs at the VeloVoices conference table and chew on everything that’s gone on in cycling over the past couple of weeks.
- Issie and Kathi give us a fan’s eye view of the Tour of Britain
- Our American amigo, Luke, is the designated reporter for the European Championships
- More hipster races than you can shake a stick at
- Comings and goings through transfers and retirements
- And very excited previews for the Worlds and Paris-Roubaix