Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan look back on the Vuelta a Espana 2019 and conduct a team-by-team wrap-up
- Which team did the best GIFs?
- Which team has lost all the mojo it came in with?
- Which team provided the most LOLs? (clue it begins with Movi and ends with -star)
- How does the KOM competition actually work?
- And which VeloVoice has skipped an entire year?
Plus is Tadej Pogacar going to dominate racing forever? What’s next for Primoz Roglic? And which team managed to out-Movistar Movistar?
The VeloVoices podcast would be sponsored by Irn Bru if they knew what was good for them.
Kathi, Midge and Euan look back on the second week of the Vuelta Espana and other happenings in the cycling world.
- Is the race grabbing us and making us fall in love with it?
- Are the peloton lazy-assed good for nothings?
- Which top ten rider is actually a made-up person?
- Who do we think is going to win the blooming thing?
- And which rider would be funniest in the young rider’s jersey?
Plus we do actually discuss some real things in the race that we loved and look ahead to the final week – can anyone beat Primoz Roglic?
The Velovoices podcast would be sponsored by Irn Bru if they knew what was good for them.
Kathi, Midge and Euan look back on the first week of the Vuelta Espana and other happenings in the cycling world.
- We sing the praises of Scotland’s favourite drink
- Instant Karma’s gonna get you – yes you, Ineos
- Has the Vuelta been really great or really rubbish?
- Team of the week makes Euan a happy man
- Which rider has been making us swoon with admiration and barf with bad styling?
Plus the usual LOLs at Movistar, we love the man who loves the rain and farewell to a jolly nice man with jolly nice hair.