Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan look back on the Vuelta a Espana 2019 and conduct a team-by-team wrap-up
- Which team did the best GIFs?
- Which team has lost all the mojo it came in with?
- Which team provided the most LOLs? (clue it begins with Movi and ends with -star)
- How does the KOM competition actually work?
- And which VeloVoice has skipped an entire year?
Plus is Tadej Pogacar going to dominate racing forever? What’s next for Primoz Roglic? And which team managed to out-Movistar Movistar?
The VeloVoices podcast would be sponsored by Irn Bru if they knew what was good for them.
We’re looking back on the second week of racing in the Vuelta 2019 with a quick trawl through the Twitterstream. We have Philippe Gilbert‘s Flanders-style win, Jakob Fuglsang‘s first GT victory, young’uns Tadej Pogacar and Sepp Kuss, ideas for our new mystery series starring Tosh Van Der Sande (PI), and baby animals hitching a ride with Thibaut Pinot.
Kathi, Midge and Euan look back on the second week of the Vuelta Espana and other happenings in the cycling world.
- Is the race grabbing us and making us fall in love with it?
- Are the peloton lazy-assed good for nothings?
- Which top ten rider is actually a made-up person?
- Who do we think is going to win the blooming thing?
- And which rider would be funniest in the young rider’s jersey?
Plus we do actually discuss some real things in the race that we loved and look ahead to the final week – can anyone beat Primoz Roglic?
The Velovoices podcast would be sponsored by Irn Bru if they knew what was good for them.