We’ve gone through Astana to Movistar – now it’s time for Part 2 of the Vuelta A to Z. Should the Vuelta rethink their jerseys as well as its final stage?
The Vuelta always seems to throw up excitement, whether it’s new riders breaking into the big leagues or legendary riders showing just why they are legends. And this year gave all that, piled high with drama, chaos and some downright lovely moments. Here’s part one of our A to Z of Vuelta 2019 …
Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan look back on the Vuelta a Espana 2019 and conduct a team-by-team wrap-up
- Which team did the best GIFs?
- Which team has lost all the mojo it came in with?
- Which team provided the most LOLs? (clue it begins with Movi and ends with -star)
- How does the KOM competition actually work?
- And which VeloVoice has skipped an entire year?
Plus is Tadej Pogacar going to dominate racing forever? What’s next for Primoz Roglic? And which team managed to out-Movistar Movistar?
The VeloVoices podcast would be sponsored by Irn Bru if they knew what was good for them.