Midge, Luke and Euan look back on the UCI World Championships in Yorkshire.
- Midge celebrates one of her great Danes taking the men’s rainbows
- Luke celebrates a new resurgence in American cycling… but has his worries.
- Euan gives a broadside to some “arrogant pros”
- And Midge reveals the real reason Trek have managed to sign to many medalists.
Plus we break one of the big cycling fans taboos as we discover that no-one actually watches all of the races.
Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan look back on the Vuelta a Espana 2019 and conduct a team-by-team wrap-up
- Which team did the best GIFs?
- Which team has lost all the mojo it came in with?
- Which team provided the most LOLs? (clue it begins with Movi and ends with -star)
- How does the KOM competition actually work?
- And which VeloVoice has skipped an entire year?
Plus is Tadej Pogacar going to dominate racing forever? What’s next for Primoz Roglic? And which team managed to out-Movistar Movistar?
The VeloVoices podcast would be sponsored by Irn Bru if they knew what was good for them.
Kathi, Midge and Euan look back on the second week of the Vuelta Espana and other happenings in the cycling world.
- Is the race grabbing us and making us fall in love with it?
- Are the peloton lazy-assed good for nothings?
- Which top ten rider is actually a made-up person?
- Who do we think is going to win the blooming thing?
- And which rider would be funniest in the young rider’s jersey?
Plus we do actually discuss some real things in the race that we loved and look ahead to the final week – can anyone beat Primoz Roglic?
The Velovoices podcast would be sponsored by Irn Bru if they knew what was good for them.