We had a bunch of races – one won by the bright future of cycling (according to some); one won by a resurgent grand tour winner and one won by a triumphant marble! It’s all here in TWEETS OF THE WEEK!
Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan return from their pre-season training camps to look ahead to the 2020 season
- What has impressed us most about the racing so far?
- Who do we think is going to spring the biggest surprise?
- What would happen if Euan held your nearest and dearest hostage?
- Which team might out-trident Movistar this year?
- What is the least sexy name for an Italian bike race ever?
We discuss it all. From the coolest news kit to Dr Fondue’s medical diagnoses, it’s all here.
The racing was in Colombia and Provence (among other places) and there was some drama! Bouhanni wins! Quintana wins! Other people don’t! We also have NZ BatChamps, an update on Andre Greipel‘s surgery, and the amazing story of Stig Broeckx. Plus lots of gruppetto gifs! Go go go!