Coming out of hibernation this week, our first Tweets of the Week for 2021 is all about Tom Dumoulin. His decision to take a step back from cycling, the reaction of fans and teammates to the announcement, then a section to celebrate the powerhouse, from his Argonaut days to maximum Jumboness, including possibly the most seductively shot video about time trialling ever made.
Come don your gladrags, help yourself to a drink from the trolley and join the Velovoices Christmas party for 2020.
Kathi, Luke, Midge and Euan look back on the 2020 cycling season through the medium of party games.
- What would the “12 Days of Christmas” be like if it was written by a cycling fan?
- Fantasy dinner parties: we keep our dream guests and pass on the troublemakers to someone else
- The moments, shocks and memories of the very strange season
We celebrate all that was good on the road and promise you the only cycling podcast that has to employ the use of a plant pot. You’ll have to listen to find out why!
Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan gather again at VeloVoices Towers to look back the final week of the 2020 Vuelta.
- An appreciation of time trials
- A change at the top of FDJ
- The man who never looks back
- The wonkiness of the 2020 season
- Cross is a-comin’
It’s a full-on celebration of the very last cycling action of the year as we squeeze every last drop out of the racing while we can.
Your Vuelta race reviews are here: