Kathi, Midge and Euan get together after a week of two simultaneous grand tours and try to have coherent thoughts!
- Have Ineos really reinvented cycling to win the Giro? (clue: no)
- Sunweb and Quickstep impress the hell out of us.
- How hard is it to put on a jacket?
- What next for the “old-timers”?
- Can the Vuelta get any more nuts?
From Jai to Joao and from Hugh Carthy to horses, we manage to cover it all* as the action moved between Italy and Spain.
*we maybe spent about ten seconds discussing the actual winner of the Giro.
You’re race reviews are here:
Vuelta a Espana: