Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan pick through the action and dissect the racing that has actually happened in the much-changed past couple of weeks.
- Did anyone really win The UAE Tour?
- Wasn’t it great to have cobbles, climbs and filthy weather for Omloop?
- What really stupid thing has got Kathi and Midge’s blood boiling?
- The return of the Big Mitt™
- And Paris-Nice serves up a rip-roaring open stage (unless you’re French or Richie Porte)
We also look at how the Coronavirus situation has affected the cycling world, the mystery of the 4th floor and reminisce about the good old days of 2010.