Kathi, Midge and Euan chew over the first week of the Giro d’Italia and pull apart the Tour of California.
– Who can stop Primoz Roglic?
– Does the Giro have the best jerseys?
– Is Elia Viviani being picked on for having a really bad jersey?
– Does Tom Dumoulin have more will power than Kathi and Euan?
– Has the Giro just been spoiling us for the past decade?
This podcast sets a cycling coverage world record as for the second week it contains no mention of Primoz Roglic’s previous career. There’s also a deeper side to Peter Sagan, love for Valerio Conti and high hopes for Andrey Amador and Pello Bilbao.