Kathi, Luke and Euan preview the Giro d’Italia, looking at the riders to watch, the stages not to miss and ask the controversial question: is this Giro going to be any good?
– Is Tom Dumoulin too skinny?
– Should Simon Yates be getting into trash talk?
– Is Vincenzo Nibali the new Contador?
– What is Esteban Chaves‘s shaving routine
– Could Peter Sagan‘s new haircut be any less aero?
As a special treat to long-suffering cycling fans, this podcast contains no references to Primoz Roglic‘s former career. The Giro preview is also free of almost any mention of Team Ineos so is suitable for listeners of a nervous disposition.
Away from cycling, you’ll hear tales of new jobs, borrowed laptops and migraines. Where else can you get all that?