Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan run through Ardennes Week from the super surprise at the Amstel Gold Race to Jakob Fuglsang bagging a monument in Liege.
– Was this year’s Amstel Gold Race the best bike race ever?
– Why is Flèche Wallonne on a Wednesday?
– Do Bora really need Peter Sagan anyway?
– Which is the dullest monument?
– Is watching Tro Bro Leon the closest you can come to taking drugs without breaking the law?
As well as all the cycling you’ll also hear about Shakespeare days out, knitting and jet washing patios. Which other cycling podcast can deliver all that?