Kathi, Midge, Luke and Euan rave about Paris-Roubaix and everything that makes it special. Plus they see what they can remember about the other cobbled classics and take in Spain’s recent stage races.
– Why was Taylor Phinney so hard to spot?
– Can Wout Van Aert and Mathieu van der Poel win a Monument anytime soon?
– How good can Bora become?
– Is it time Greg Van Avermaert gave up the gold?
– Why is Gent-Wevelgem not the easiest race to remember?
– What does Itzulia have against the Velovoices favourites?
Plus Luke comes out as a secret Team UAE fan, Kathi makes a wild prediction about the Ardennes, Midge does her regular Danish update and Euan curses the person who phoned him with 1km to go in Roubaix.