This month we highlight videos from Niki Terpstra’s proud parents to stage one of the Giro d’Italia and everything in between including Paul Kimmage in a pink jersey!
If you have a video you think should be included in our monthly round-ups, tweet a link to @kiss_my_panache.
1. Daniele Bennati: Speed and positioning
He might have blocked me for poking fun at his cat, but I love me some Daniele Bennati.
2. Flèche Wallonne with Orica-GreenEDGE
Behind the scenes with Orica-GreenEDGE at Fleche Wallonne. Nice to see the women’s efforts also highlighted in this video!
3. Paris-Roubaix through the eyes of Niki Terpstra’s parents! (in Dutch)
Love how happy Niki’s parents are in the Roubaix velodrome!
4. How the race was won – Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2013
Brilliant race analysis by Cosmo with references to the history, some suckas, and a panda.
5. What Sir Chris Hoy gets asked most on Twitter
Skinny jeans are not for Mr. Hoy. We will miss you, Chris!
6. Glencoe Grand Prix Pro Cycling Race parodies AT&T Wireless “Which is Better?” commercial
What a great way to promote a race! Strap a cheetah to your bike.
7. John Degenkolb – Believe
A hero who rode almost 30,000km last year.
8. Rough rider
No matter what you think of Paul Kimmage’s personality or methods, he is a fascinating man who stands up for what he believes in.
This is fantastic! Love the retro styles and the story!
10. Tim Johnson’s ride on Washington!
Great ride for a great cause … If you look carefully, you’ll even find Panache in this video!
11. Ryder Hesjedal on his Giro victory
Ryder shares his ’emotions’. Ha. The most laid-back champion in the world.
12. GCN’s Giro d’Italia – Rider diaries episode 1
This is a great series! Can’t wait to review all of them. Bravo GCN!