April’s Video Vault contains an inspirational Bauke Mollema, Cannondale shenanigans that don’t include bum-pinching, a look at the new maillot jaune, and Kitty’s beloved Fabian along with Imitation Fabian, just to name a few!
If you have a video you think should be included in our monthly round-ups, tweet a link to @kiss_my_panache. Enjoy the show!
1. Emily Maye with Specialized-Lululemon
More like a slide show, this video shows the wonderful work of one of my photographic heroes, Emily Maye.
2. Cannondale shenanigans
Here we learn that Basso sleeps with his Supersix EVO and Ted King cooks pancakes in his hotel room.
3. Spartacus rising
Kitty has watched this 1,000 times. Best line: “It’s not just a race around the houses, it’s the Olympics!”
4. 2013 Tour of Britain preview
Great footage with an exciting musical score to preview a race that is becoming one of my late season favorites.
5. The new guys at RadioShack
A little profile of Danilo Hondo, Stijn Devolder, Bob Jungels and Robert Kiserlovski. Where will they be next season?
6. Christine Bleakley encourages us all to get out there!
TV star Christine Bleakley hosts Barclays films aimed at getting people out on their bikes!
7. Bauke Mollema inspiring the future generation
Bauke Mollema returns to the cycling club where he started and rides with some aspiring and inspiring youngsters!
8. Cannondale at Gent-Wevelgem
Cannondale Pro Team gives us some behind-the-scenes views of Gent-Wevelgem.
9. How the race was won: Tour of Flanders 2013
Cosmo’s take on the Ronde!
10. A look at the new maillot jaune by Le Coq Sportif
I love the collar!!
11. Imitation Fabian Cancellara after the Ronde!
If you close your eyes and listen, it’s dead on.
12. GCN’s 10 best kits of all-time
I agree with many of these choices, but Rock Racing shouldn’t be on the list.
13. Paris-Roubaix: The many faces of hell
Before and after faces of Team Blanco